A friend told me that you can’t have enough weirdness in your life. I think this is his link, but I’m afraid to ask him… It’s probably the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time and it even has Colin Mockery in it.
I’m wondering what to do for a vacation… I really really need to take one, but haven’t got any idea of what to do… I think I’ve got it narrowed down to a few hundred ideas, six of which are probably the most realistic:
- Hang in my parents’ condo in Florida
- Sit in front of my computer for a week
- Visit N’Awlins for the Cinqo de Mayo
- Drive from one end of Yonge St to the other
- Drive to the east/west coast and see what’s there
- See my brother in San Francisco
But I really don’t know. Truth is I’m a little lazy. Also, there’s something about going on vacation alone, which bothers me. CP and I used to always plan our vacations together, and now I just don’t like the feeling of being by myself.