Interesting to see how a boxer would eat in order to cut weight before a fight.
This link actually has a workout routine mixed in with the diet, so you can get an idea of how many calories the trainee is burning compared with the food intake.
Leave off the training, and you have a diet that will not lose you any weight. I did some rough calculations, and it looks like you’d be eating about 2267cal, 34g fat, 360g protein, 80g carbs each day.
Also, is it just me, or are we working ourselves a little too hard by going to bed at 2am every night?
A Boxer’s Workout
- 9:30 – Whey Protein + coffee
- 10:00 – run 45 minutes
- 11:15 – 1 Cup cereal + 2 tbs milk
- 2:00 – chicken breasts and veg
- 5:00 – Can of Tuna and veg
- 7:00 – 30g of Whey + coffee
- 8:00 – Boxing workout
- 10:15 – Post Workout Shake (40g protein, 40g Carbs)
- 11:30 – chicken breast and veg
- 2:00 AM – Bedtime